duminică, 28 februarie 2010

To be or not to be on an Island!

I just came from seeing Shutter Island, it is a must to see it in case you haven't done it already. It is again a movie sign from the beginning to the end by the "MASTER" Scorsese. Even though I was a skeptic when I saw the trailer and the first half an hour...I must say that the movie pays up! I am not gonna tell you more, except the fact the no mater is DiCaprio goes bald or has a beard - he is still looking like a teenager. He is a great actor and in the past years he chosen good movies to be a part of. Brilliant played. And about Ben Kingsley...I wish I have an wild adventure with this guy! He is so HOT for a man of his age! And if you don't see it, his sexiness try seeing Elegy where he is acting against Penelope Cruz.

Niciun comentariu: