luni, 28 iunie 2010

Rammstein baby!

Sent from my Nokia phone

I had the privilege to see Rammstein live....and it is a privilege indeed, for the professionalism and the things happening on the stage - they are amazing!

Unfortunately the pictures are not so good but still....the experience...I have to see them a second time.

From Metallica I have no pictures but the show was a great one, except the classic "Budapest" part...and for them is a big shame since is the third time here....but they try to apologize by staying with the crowd after the light turn on and give us a lot of memories by throwing to the public the sticks and the guitar feathers (I don't know the English correct term).

2 comentarii:

Blonda... spunea...

Pai atunci poate ar trebui sa "le" zici in romana :D. Apropo, la ce te refereai? Poate imi raspunzi totusi in romana sa inteleaga si mandea ca-i mai de la tara :P

Marin spunea...

ma refeream la penele pentru chirata si la betele pentru tobe ;)